20120326

MASCARAS

(from left to right): CoverGirl LashExact Waterproof Mascara, Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof Mascara, Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Waterproof Mascara

I love drugstore mascaras, but I still haven't found the perfect mascara for me. What I look for in a waterproof mascara is: lengthening & smudge-/clump-free. I guess a bit of volume wouldn't be so bad. In high-end brand, Dior's Iconic mascara is the perfect mascara for me. Its wand, the formula, and everything except the price is perfect. Sigh. Enough of drooling. Let's get to the business.


Of the 3, I like CoverGirl's LashExact wand the best and Maybelline's One by One formula the best. Lash Discovery's wand is great except natural bristles just don't work for my eyelashes. My lashes just hate natural bristles. No matter what I do, even if it's the cleanest clump-free formula, natural bristles clump on my lashes. Rubber bristles (shown in LashExact & One by One) are amazing (as long as they don't flop around too much)!

LashExact smudges underneath my eyes, right below the lower lashes. One by One smudges a little but barely noticeable, but the wand is horrible; it's too big. I have a hard time working with it when applying to my lower lashes.

I wish I can combine the 2 somehow, but I'll keep trying a new mascara, and hopefully, I'll find the one.

(from left to right): CoverGirl LashExact, Maybelline Lash Discovery, Maybelline One by One

No comments :

Post a Comment