20120531

L'ORÉAL VOLUMINOUS FALSE FIBER LASHES WATERPROOF MASCARA


On the hunt of my holy grail mascara, I've never thought that I would buy another L'Oréal mascara.

After trying L'Oréal's Voluminous Full Definition Volume Building mascara, I was so skeptical about L'Oréal mascaras. Even though it earned Paula's Pick at Beautypedia, it was horrible on my lashes. It clumped and gave me spider leg-like lashes, which I abhor.



However, False Fiber Lashes mascara was a different story. It separated and lengthened my lashes with a bit of volume, which is what I look for in a mascara. It did clump on my lashes because of the natural bristle wand. The brush was the major selling point to me because it's weird; it spirals up. You probably have a better chance getting a much detailed photo of the brush from Google.


I don't love this mascara because it's not the perfect, holy grail mascara. That said, I enjoyed using False Fiber mascara because of its staying power and tenacious nature (it was a bit hard to take it off), but most importantly, I rediscovered L'Oréal through this mascara.

I'll be trying other L'Oréal mascaras thanks to False Fiber!

No comments :

Post a Comment