20120702

HAIR CARE

(from left to right): Moroccan Oil Oil Treatment, Biosilk Silk Treatment, and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

This is something new in my blog. I've never posted about hair care, and I never knew I would.

My hair was damaged to a point where I wanted to shave off all my hair. The damage was due to perm. After that, I'm completely satisfied with getting just the hair cut at salon.

It took me almost a year to recondition my hair to the original healthy state. However, growing hair also requires good hair care products shown as above so that my hair is protected and conditioned.

I always apply either Biosilk's Silk Treatment or Moroccan Oil's Oil Treatment after every shower. I use Biosilk on a more regular basis and Moroccan Oil when I feel like my hair is drier. Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum is useful on a day when I don't wash my hair to bring out shine in my hair, not greasy. It helps hair recondition/look healthy.

I love all three products because I can't live without them.

No comments :

Post a Comment