20121001

NUDES


More Revlon Matte Lipsticks added to my collection! This time, it's nudes!



I was going crazy with red lipsticks during summer, and as fall hits, I am falling for nudes.

I've bought 2 colours: 001 Nude Attitude & 003 Mauve It Over. Nude Attitude is really skin nude colour while Mauve It Over has a muted pink undertone, which matches my actual lips colour so perfectly but gives a more chic finish.


For my experience with Revlon Mattes, check my post here. Below is a swatch.


P.S. - on a side note, I don't think I can keep up with weekly blog posts. I feel so overwhelmed (not so much now as did before) w/ school; college is really getting at me in 3rd year. I'm not saying that I'm abandoning my beloved blog, but I've resolved the posting regularity to twice a month. Hopefully, that'll work out.

Until next, I hope whoever reading my blog has a lovely day!

No comments :

Post a Comment