20120906

PAULA'S CHOICE


While I was in Korea, I had ran out of my skin care products. It gave me the perfect excuse to go to Paula's Choice.

Paula's Choice opened in Seoul about 2 years ago, I think. Anyway, I had to buy a sunscreen, an exfoliant, a night time moisturizer, and a few miscellaneous things.

Since this is a haul post, I'll just name the things I bought and share my experience at Paula's Choice.

I bought Essential Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF15, Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA, and Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel. Skin Balancing Carbon Mask and the other 2 samples were given to me at the time of purchase. I had bought quite a few samples as well, but I had used them up during the stay.

I initially wanted to buy an BHA exfoliant, but Korean law forbids BHA products that are concentrated more than 0.5%. Stupid law. Instead, I bought Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA because I know it works so beautifully on my skin as a special treatment.

On to the store experience, it was fab. The beauty consultants were so knowledgable. They really listened for my skin concerns and tried to suggest the most suitable products. They really aren't trying to just sell the products, which I love! If they thought that I would only need a moisturizer instead of both a toner and a moisturizer, they would only recommend me the moisturizer.

I wanted to keep this post really short like my other haul post, but it got long... oopsie.

No comments :

Post a Comment