20121213

CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL MOISTURIZER SPF15


As in Paula's Choice Essential Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 15 review, I had to replace my morning moisturizer because Paula's Choice wasn't enough. I bought Cetaphil as a replacement, and I have quite a few things to go over.




When I first started using it, I was just so happy that my skin was getting more hydration. However, after consistent use for more than 2 weeks now, I decided that this sunscreen + moisturizer isn't the one after all. The reason being that the active ingredient as sunscreen sensitizes my skin a lot. I get redness and itchy/tingly feeling when I apply it. At first, I could ignore it because all I wanted was a moisturizing sunscreen, but not anymore. I also found out that it's not moisturizing enough, again. Le sigh.

My skin feels tight few hours after the application; it's so weird. I even tried carrying a small decanted bottle filled with the sunscreen to keep reapplying, but then I thought I shouldn't be doing that if the sunscreen is designated for dry skin.

I bought my fail-safe Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15 for Normal Skin. If Olay doesn't work, then I'm screwed because that means my skin is just behaving weird at the moment. I don't know why because nothing really changed in my skin regime. This is a frustrating moment for me because I want to improve my skin due to whatever changes, but nothing seems to be working, no matter what I do... oy.

No comments :

Post a Comment