20130301

BURBERRY LIP COVER 21 DEEP BURGUNDY & LIP VELVET 303 ANTIQUE PINK


I've been wanting and obsessing over Burberry cosmetics since it launched. Even when I was in Korea, I resisted buying anything from Burberry, but I regretted it hard upon retuning to Montreal. When my good friend H went to Korea for a semester, I finally caved in and asked for Lip Cover!



Originally, I wanted to get Lip Cover in 9 Blush, but once I tested 21 Deep Burgundy (when I was in Korea), I knew that I had to get it instead. H told me that she paid $10 less with an added mini Lip Velvet in 303 Antique Pink. I love when I can save money on cosmetics because it's rare that they go on sale. The mini sample was so cute. It has exactly the same packaging without the magnetic closure.

Magnetic closure seems so luxurious, which is very fitting to the brand image. I can go on about the packaging, but I'm sure there are many other posts & pictures that'll micro-analyze.

The wear of Lip Cover is so comfortable and doesn't accentuate flakiness on my lips. The finish is not particularly shiny, but it adds an attractive sheen to the lips. I've found that Lip Velet is slightly drying, but significantly less so than true matte lipsticks. It's a lot more comfortable to wear than matte lipsticks. The finish of Lip Velvet is not quite matte but really velvety as the name suggests. I'm not sure how to explain it otherwise...

21 Deep Burgundy is dark, blood red
& 303 Antique Pink is muted/toned down mauve-ish pink

No comments :

Post a Comment