20130401

L'ORÉAL VISIBLE LIFT SERUM ABSOLUTE CREAM CONCEALER SPF 20 120 FAIR


I even had to change my concealer this winter, which was so frustrating until I found L'Oréal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Cream Concealer SPF 20 in 120 Fair (can cosmetics company please have a limit in naming their products? Longer names don't help, seriously).



I usually use MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NC20 during summer, and my skin's fine with it. However, this winter my skin really became dry (you probably know this already if you read my several hectic skin care review posts).

Needless to say, I love this concealer. I don't know how it'll perform in more humid atmosphere, but it's so fitting in dry winter weather. My skin seems to love it as well; it absorbs like a dream without creasing. I can use this all over my face, including under eye area. I also love the texture because it's silky and glides on to my skin.

It has a medium coverage, but it can be sheered down or built up for more full-coverage.

No comments :

Post a Comment