20130501

VICHY DERMABLEND FLUID CORRECTIVE FOUNDATION 16HR 15 OPAL


Ever since watching Lisa Eldridge's blemish covering vid, I've been wanting to buy Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation.



Vichy Dermablend range is easy to get in Montreal because it's carried by Pharmaprix (equivalent to Shopper's Drug Mart). I personally wanted to get this foundation after I used up MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35. However, I can't use Studio Finish Concealer in winter, so I bought L'Oréal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Cream Concealer SPF 20 (which was perfect for winter weather)

Why did I buy Vichy Dermablend? To be honest, it was more like I-deserve-to-give-myself-some-treat buy. It's good that it wasn't an impulse buy because I've been thinking about getting it for a long time now.


I love that I can use Vichy Dermablend in winter because it's not cakey or drying like MAC Studio Finish Concealer. It's very full-coverage, so I only need the tiniest amount for the entire area around my mouth and nose. It can also be sheered down so that it doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup.

The lightest colour of the range (15 Opal) seemed too dark for my skin (MAC NC20), but it seems to work when I buff it because it blends right into my skin tone.

Overall, I really love this foundation/concealer!



No comments :

Post a Comment