20120620

PICCASSO BRUSH 14 TYPES MEDIUM GOLD (LE)


I'm sure you've seen the brush set from MY BRUSH COLLECTION post, but I wanted to specifically review it since I brought it with me to Korea!



It was the first time actually travelling with the set. I actually found out that I don't use all 14 brushes.. obviously. However, I constantly reach for the set nonetheless. Particularly, I use FB15 (foundation brush, but I use it for concealer), 101 (powder brush), and 402 (spoolie brush).


I don't wear much on regular basis other than concealer, powder to set concealer, brows, and mascara. Although I did not use every single brush while I've been in Korea, I did use them all before. I can confidently say that they are mostly very satisfactory, with the exception of some.


I like MAC eye brushes more than the ones from Piccasso Brush travel set. I would've liked 239 (from Piccasso Brush) to be more dense, packed with bristles. 219 is a bit scratchy from both MAC and Piccasso Brush. I have yet to find the softest point brush. 302 (smudge brush) is also scratchy, more so than 219. I'm planning on visiting Piccasso Brush to ask them for an exchange. I just can't stand/deal with scratchy brushes, especially when it comes to using on delicate skin. I love Piccasso Brush for their customer service, and I'm sure they'd gladly exchange my brushes!

No comments :

Post a Comment