20120606

SUNSCREEN + MOISTURIZER


When it comes to sunscreen, I'm all in. There's nothing as protective as sunscreen against UV rays, and UV rays cause all the damages to our skin. I never leave the house without having the sunscreen on my face nor do I ever forget applying it.



Before using this one, I used Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion SPF 20. Although that one earned Paula's pick, it was hard to use under concealer. That's why I landed on this one, Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15, for Normal Skin.

Complete All Day UV Moisturizer is lighter and definitely less thick of consistency. As a result, it's a bit less hydrating in winter, but for spring/summer uses, I think it's good.

Ingredients

The reason why I said it's good is because I'm not totally in love with it. Even though it's lighter in texture, it's still a bit hard to work under concealer. When the weather gets too humid, it appears very oily (which I hate!). However, it's cheap for its size. For that, I like this product.

I think I'll try Paula's Choice products when I'm through with this.

No comments :

Post a Comment