20120229

WINTER SKIN CARE UPDATE

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Mature Skin Therapy

I have to update on my skin care routine because this winter's really drying out my skin, and Olay serum is just not cutting it. In search of finding a moisturizer that will layer on top of my current Olay's serum, I present to you Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Mature Skin Therapy.



The texture is somewhat thick (it's definitely not runny) compared to the serum. I've been using this moisturizer for about 2-3 weeks now, and I really love it! It moisturizes my skin so well and keeps my face hydrated throughout the day/night.

I put this on morning and night (before sunscreen instead of the serum in the morning & after the serum at night), and it makes my skin so soft and smooth.

The best part is when I wake up after putting this the night before; my skin doesn't feel one bit dehydrated or dry. I almost don't want to wash my face because it feels that good.

It's fairly expensive considering it's a drugstore/high street item, but it's a good buy when you get it on sale, which was what I did!

One little note: just because the company decided to target this moisturizer for 40-50s women, it doesn't mean that 20s can't use it. You should find/use products that are suitable for your skin needs and not age. I strongly suggest that you read this article by Paula Begoun if you want to know more on this topic.

No comments :

Post a Comment