20120417

REVLON MATTE LIPSTICK 006 REALLY RED


J'adore red lipsticks. There are so many different shades of red to choose from, and each shade transforms one's image so drastically. The transformation and the enhancement parts are the reasons why I fell in love with makeup, but there's nothing even close to a red lipstick that delivers.




Revlon's Really Red is not necessarily bright, but it's not too dark. I would categorize this red in neutral reds because it's not too warm or too cold (by that I mean yellow-toned or pink-toned).

Revlon matte lipstick wears so nicely, comfortable enough that it doesn't feel so dry. I find that it lasts really long as well. Overall, I love Revlon matte lipsticks, and I intend to grow my collection.

Below is a swatch of Really Red


No comments :

Post a Comment