20121112

PAULA'S CHOICE SKIN BALANCING INVISIBLE FINISH MOISTURE GEL


Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel (what a long name!) is intended for normal, oily, and combination skin. I thought I would like this light moisturizer for nighttime use as I did for Essential Non-Greasy Sunscreen for daytime use. However, that wasn't the case with this moisturizer.

I used the moisturizer while I was in Korea, and I felt like I wasn't getting enough moisture. I actually bought Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion (different texture but intended to the same skin types) before switching to the gel because it didn't feel hydrated enough (even though my skin produces more oil in summer).

I tried the gel, and it felt more hydrated than Hydralight lotion, but I wasn't fully satisfied. I was scared to try richer moisturizer because of breakouts. At the time, I had quite a few breakouts and didn't want to enrich them.

After coming back to Montreal, my skin was crying out for more hydration, and obviously the gel failed at moisturizing my skin. I think I'll save the gel for my visit back to Korea in the summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment