20121223

CERAVE MOISTURIZING LOTION

Because I have a weird sensitive skin, nothing can be more fitting than a moisturizer that causes no irritation period.



CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is actually intended as a body lotion, but I took a risk and used it on my face because it's the most basic, but moisturizing lotion. It moisturized my face without causing any irritation or redness. Nor did I get any breakouts because of this, but it doesn't moisturize enough on my skin.

I do get a lot of quantity at a lesser price since this is a body lotion. I also want to point out that this moisturizer isn't a miracle worker because the ingredients are just basic, nothing special. This moisturizer will do its job in keeping my skin moisturized but not to the extent that I'm satisfied.

I switched back to Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum, Fragrance-Free because it seems like my skin just loves the serum, and it moisturizes my skin really, really well.


No comments :

Post a Comment