20121226

ESSIE HAUL & SOME RANT

(from left to right): Where's My Chauffeur? & Butler Please

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I couldn't just leave my blog empty on Christmas day, so I decided to share a tiny post about my new Essie varnishes. I got them as soon as they came out for the Holiday 2012 collection, but the finals came up, and I only posted the ones I've prescheduled. Technically, this is the first time I'm actually writing on the day of the post since October...

Don't judge me! I couldn't abandon my blog or fail at school. I quite like the idea of prescheduled posts because I wouldn't have to worry too much when school bits go crazy (as it does on a regular basis). Anyway, I'll post the swatches soon enough. Until then, Merry Christmas again! Have a jolly, lovely day!

No comments :

Post a Comment