20121227

NARS TRAVEL BRUSH SET


Best deal of my life. Originally $85 CA, but bought it at $23 with tax. How amazing is that?? Sephora boxing day sale didn't disappoint me at all even though this brush set was the only item I bought.


(from left to right): Blush Brush #6, Eye Shader Brush #3, Small Domed Brush #12, and Push Eyeliner Brush #2

I've been wanting to get a makeup pouch because I have none. I really coveted the Chanel Holiday 2011 Glossimer set that came with the black makeup pouch (with the snowflake zipper); it was so cute! However, I knew that I'm not really into lip glosses, so I let it go.

When I entered Sephora, I immediately asked for promotions because it's rather rare that cosmetics go on sales. Then, I went to the sale section and spotted NARS brush set. I asked to make sure that the price was $20 and didn't think twice. I went straight to the cashier and was very, very happy. I just couldn't believe that I bought NARS brush set for $23. NARS single eye shadow alone costs $28 without tax. I think I should get a pat on my back; I did so well!

I love it even more that the brushes come with an adequately sized makeup pouch (which looks really chic & simple). Inside the makeup pouch are little compartments on the sides.

I haven't tried the brushes yet because I just got it, but I'll keep it posted! Did you buy a lot?

2 comments :

  1. Hello there! I'm thinking of buying this set, two questions? Worth it? What measures have brushes? I'm afraid they are too small.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for replying now, but I don't think this brush set is worth the price unless it's on sale like I happened to come across... the bristles are not the softest & I ended up not using it at all

      Delete