20130210

NEUTROGENA HEALTHY SKIN ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM


I didn't think that I would ever buy a retinol product, but I accidentally bought this in the place of Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum.



I thought that Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream would be as moisturizing as the Olay serum, but I was wrong. This product really is more of a treatment than anything.

Although I don't have wrinkles (I'm only 21), I did notice that my skin felt a bit tighter/firming than usual. My main concerns were my acne marks, and retinol somehow managed to fade the marks slightly.


I'm not sure if it's a miracle product for me yet because my skin can do fine without retinol. However, there are tons of benefits from using retinol, so I suggest that those who were thinking of using retinol do some research and see if you really need it. While at it, here's a breakdown of retinol from Paula's Choice website (link here).


No comments :

Post a Comment