20130621

NARS THE MULTIPLE ORGASM


This is a way overdue post... le sigh. As many of beauty gurus know, The Multiple is one of the NARS' staple product. NARS' founding makeup artist, François Nars, is known for his iconic makeup look of using a lipstick on all the eyes, cheeks, and lips, which led to the creation of The Multiple.



I love the concept of using the same colour on all of my eyes, cheeks, and lips because it gives an unified makeup look. However, I can't really use Orgasm, which is a peachy pink colour, on my eyes because it'd make me look swollen. Nonetheless, I love the creamy texture that The Multiple has; it goes on like a dream and also blends effortlessly.

I mainly use it as a highlighter/blush hybrid because of the noticeable shimmer. I've tried it on the lips and found it a bit drying, but it's still a pretty colour on the lips.

I would love another The Multiple in a different colour, except the product itself is huge that I would never be able to use it up.


heavy swatch on the left & blended out on the right

No comments :

Post a Comment