20131106

ETUDE HOUSE GOLDEN RATIO FACE GLAM #2 PINK


One can never have too many highlighters, right? Maybe not, but I still want them all!



In discovering Korean drugstore/high street brands, I happen to find Etude House Golden Ratio Face Glam. What sucked me into buying it was the fact that there are 2 different textures to the same product. On top is the cream highlighter, while the bottle contains the liquid one.




Although the cream & liquid products are the same in colour, the level of shine slightly differs. I've found that the cream formula is slightly more subtle than the liquid. I don't know why, but the liquid formula seems to contain more chunkier glitter particles (not too chunky that you can visibly notice them right away, but they are there when you look closely).

I've tried mixing the liquid formula with my foundation in 1:1 ratio, and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm not quite sure if it can be used as a multi-use product like MAC's Strobe Cream, but it has potential. However, I have to be careful in application because the glitter is somewhat noticeable. Blending is key as usual.

Cream formula is so convenient that I wish I can just take the compact with me, but oh well. I guess I'm asking too much at this point. I do wish that Etude House would release a separate cream highlighter though.

Overall, they both perform well, the cream one a bit better (in my taste).


No comments :

Post a Comment