20131208

PAULA'S CHOICE RESIST INTESIVE WRINKLE-REPAIR RETINOL SERUM


This was a little bonus from purchasing Skin Recovery Mask on mobile at 35% off.



I did run out of my retinol cream at the time of the purchase, so it was perfect in timing. Although it's a sample, it contains 7 ml, which indeed is deluxe. Quite a cute packaging too because it's literally the miniature of the original size.

When you twist the top, the pump comes out; this is to ensure the stability of retinol compound by minimizing the contact with air. As for its performance, it's really effective. I usually pair retinol product with Paula's Choice Weekly Resurfacing Treatment 10% AHA (review here). The next morning, my skin looks & feels so smooth and brighter. It helps with brown spots, though not completely fading them out.

I use it at least once a week (sometimes twice) at night, and so far it's lasted me for several months now. The only thing is that I don't know when I'll run out, but I'm not sure that I'll purchase the original one simply because I don't think my skin needs that intense of a therapy yet. I don't want my skin to become used to the intensives.

No comments :

Post a Comment