20131201

PAULA'S CHOICE HYDRALIGHT ONE STEP FACE CLEANSER


Of course my cleanser ran out while in Korea. No worries though because I've got Paula's Choice!



No cleanser lasts me 3 months due to its size in the market. That's why I bought the jumbo size of Paula's Choice Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser. It's really cumbersome to constantly switch a cleanser every now and then, but this time it was a no-brainer.

I was a bit surprised of the texture of Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser. I've never really experienced a gel cleanser, but I just didn't expect it from the cleanser either. It foams only slightly, and it really feels like gel. Despite my skepticism, it performs wonderfully. It's gentle and effective in removing any trace of makeup/dirt.

I feel thoroughly cleansed when done. I couldn't ask more.


No comments :

Post a Comment