20131230

REVLON LASH POTION VOLUME & LENGTH WATERPROOF MASCARA 221 BLACKEST BLACK


My hunt for the perfect mascara continues with Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Waterproof Mascara in 221 Blackest Black. The verdict? Wait until you scroll down.



I haven't been really wowed/impressed by mascaras, but Lash Potion made me hold my breath. With 2 coats, my lashes were feathery perfection. My lashes were extended to the fullest with volume that didn't clump. It held the curl without losing it. It gave very clean definition by separating my lashes.

The only thing is that the wand is too big and of natural bristles. The bristles are quite scratchy actually that I have to be careful. It really is waterproof that I need a really good eye makeup remover to take them off. Bioderma Sensibio doesn't even go near the cut.

I just wish that the wand was smaller and of rubber, and so my hunt is still to be continued.



No comments :

Post a Comment