20140201

CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURIZING LOTION PM


It's such a shame that Montreal doesn't carry CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM. This is one of the products that I've been dying to try because I've always wanted a good moisturizer for winter!

This moisturizer really moisturizes well! If it weren't for Paula's Choice reviews, I would've not really looked into it. The price is very fair considering its size. All I'm hoping is that it'll last me for the entire duration of Montreal winter because I don't know what I'll do when I run out.


I layer it on top of my Olay serum and concentrate around the areas that are most dry. I top it off with a drop or two of pure virgin olive oil sort as a seal to lock in the moisturizer. With all 3, my skin feels very supple, soft, and very hydrated.


No comments :

Post a Comment