20140301

TOM FORD CREAM FOUNDATION BRUSH 02


Of all things in Tom Ford beauty, I've always wanted to try their brushes because as you know, I'm obsessed with makeup brushes. I initially wanted to buy 2 brushes, one being Cream Foundation brush, and the other being Shade & Illuminate brush.

However, I couldn't justify buying 2 brushes since they're so highly priced (yikes!). Also, I don't own that many cream products to try the Shade & Illuminate brush. I just reasoned that I'll get the brush when I buy Shade & Illuminate product.



On to the Cream Foundation brush review, not only is it the second most expensive brush I own, but it's also one of the densest brushes I own. I was worried that it might leave brush strokes when applying foundation, but surprisingly, it worked better than my Piccasso Brush FB15 foundation brush (review here).

view from the side

Because it's a dense brush, I can get a fairly medium coverage even with a light foundation like Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (review here). The bristles are the softest yet. MAC brushes feel scratchy in comparison, but without the Tom Ford brush at hand, you wouldn't really know the difference. I hate to admit, but this Tom Ford brush is softer than Piccasso Brush brushes. Now, I really want to invest in Tom Ford brushes (oh no!).

view from the top

I've only used this brush for foundation application because I just fell in love with it! Tom Ford Cream Foundation Brush is indeed worth every penny!

No comments :

Post a Comment