20140516

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL! MASCARA


I have been resisting the hype of They're Real! mascara from Benefit since it launched because I just refuse to pay so much for a mascara. However, why would I resist a freebie from Sephora birthday gift?



Because of the hype, I had a high expectation for this mascara. However, They're Real! didn't meet my expectation, at all! I really wanted to like this mascara, but on my lashes, it smudged after a few hours and didn't hold up the curl even after I let it dry a bit. I guess the formula is a bit too flexible on this one. The worst part is that I absolutely don't like the wand. I usually love the rubber wands, but this one was a no-no. I like NYC Sky Rise Lengthening mascara way better than They're Real!, and NYC is 1/10 of the price of Benefit. And, NYC mascara wand isn't even rubber.

I really didn't expect this much shock. I'm not sure if I should be happy because I won't have to spend so much in a mascara, or if I should be sad that the mascara didn't meet my expectation when I anticipated so much...


No comments :

Post a Comment