20140601

MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH CLEAR MASCARA


After the Etude House brow mascara (review here) had run out, I was looking for a brow groomer, and Maybelline Great Lash in Clear got my pick!



I have fairly dense brows, which I'm so thankful to my dad (I really despise thin brows... just personal taste). However, that also means that I have to groom them more so than others with thinner brows because they sort of have their own ways in going about the shape.

The clear mascara gives a really good hold of my brows, fixing them in place for the most part of the day. The clear mascara is getting more and more tinted due the brow powders, but it doesn't affect its performance.

One thing to note is that when applying the mascara, remove most of it at the back of your hand so that you don't end up with a gunk of mascara on your brows. It's tedious, but it makes such a difference, and you can then swoop the extra on your hand back into the tube. That way, you don't waste the product :^)

I do wish that the mascara wand was a bit smaller since I only use it for the brows, but I'm not complaining.


No comments :

Post a Comment