20120314

L'ORÉAL HIP MATTE SHADOW DUO 907 STRIKING


This is the last of eye shadow palette review series. I only have 7 palettes, and L'Oréal HiP duo is the last palette I own. It was the first time trying an eye shadow from L'Oréal, and I really loved the colour combination on this duo.




The back of the package has a compartment to hold a mini rubicelle tip. I thought it was cute, even though it's not that useful.


This duo was (kindly) bought by my photographer friend for the photo shoot we did. Because these shadows are matte, they were more powdery (a lot of fall-outs) and not as smooth as I would've liked them to be. It took a bit to build up to show their true colours. Yellow was smoother to apply than the dark navy on the right.

For the price, this duo is not that bad in terms of the quality, but I still wouldn't recommend it because I'd rather pay extra money to invest in quality matte shadows (like Inglot or Make Up For Ever). However, I've used this duo for the shoot only, so it wasn't that bad.


true creamy yellow & dark purple-navy

If you want to see the rest of the eye shadow review series, click below for individual reviews.
part 0: Inglot
part 1: Giorgio Armani
part 3: Dior 5 couleurs
part 4: Maybelline
part 5: NARS

No comments :

Post a Comment