20131016

GIORGIO ARMANI LIP MAESTRO INTENSE VELVET COLOR 400


Continuing my little obsession with lip stains, I splurged on Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Intense Velvet Color in 400.

When I first saw the pictures from Temptalia's review (link here), I knew that I had to get my hands on it. The colour was mesmerizing. I own and absolutely am crazy about reds, but somehow this was different from all the other reds I own.

From Temptalia's pictures, I thought it would be more of a killer, blood red. However, on my lips, it looks more like a cherry red. I don't really do cherry reds because it feels childish, but I couldn't dislike it either. This one's just special.


The formula is amazing. Although I am a bit too overwhelmed when the colour is so opaque on one-go, it blends easily, which compensates. It really stains. It's almost too hard to take it off. The longevity is without doubt superb. The finish is not really velvet, however. It leans more glossy, but it's still attractive.

My red collection is expanding!


No comments :

Post a Comment