20131225

BENEFIT CHA CHA TINT


Another mini review! Just how cute is the mini Cha Cha Tint by Benefit?



I've always been a big fan of Benetint, so I knew that Cha Cha Tint couldn't go any wrong. One thing I do like Cha Cha Tint more than Benetint is that Cha Cha Tint isn't as drying on my lips. Benetint was seriously cracking my lips, but somehow Cha Cha Tint almost feels even moisturizing!


Cha Cha Tint is a soft orange tint that could double as a lip stain and a blush. It stains really well, so it lasts quite well. On my lips, the tint goes coral instead of orange. I've also tried it as a blush, and I really love the effect it gives. Because it's a liquid consistency, it looks a bit dewy.

It's quite liquid-y in texture, but not as much as Benetint. Even though I love red, I prefer Cha Cha Tint due to its texture & consistency.


No comments :

Post a Comment