20140614

THE FACESHOP LOVELY ME:EX YOU & FACE BLUSHER 04 BABY PINK


I've definitely enjoyed this one! If you've followed my blog for some time now, you probably figured it out or knew that I'm a lipstick girl than a blush girl. However, The Faceshop's Lovely Me:ex You & Face Blusher in 04 Baby Pink (what a long name!) is so easy to love.

It's not the best blush out there, but for the price, it does its job. It builds rather slowly, but you can certainly build the intensity, although it's really hard to overdo with this blush. I'd say this blush is perfect for people who are afraid of blushes or not so good when it comes to blending the blush.

As far as the colour goes, it'll mostly suit the pale to light skin people. I'm not sure about how it'll go for people with deeper skin tones because it may come out chalky. Texture is actually chalky, which is why it's hard to overdo (which doesn't mean that you won't get any colour), but it's not hard to work with at all!

What I really like about this blush is mixing it with Aritaum's Style Pop Blusher in No.2 School Girl! It just gives the right amount of pigment when mixed together, and it just gives me that perfect oomph & life to my face.

Below are some more detailed pictures and swatches.




No comments :

Post a Comment