20140711

INM OUT THE DOOR TOP COAT



It took me long enough to try a different top coat after Seche Vite just because I just couldn't bear to wait more than what it requires of Seche Vite. I was, on one hand, worried because of disappointment or regret of purchasing a top coat that wasn't needed to be purchased; okay, that came off a bit harsh, but I just loved Seche Vite!

To be fair, I didn't write the review for Inm's Out The Door Top Coat as fast as I would've for other products simply because I wanted to make sure with different kinds of brands and because I really wanted to compare to Seche Vite very closely.

In all honesty, Inm Out The Door and Seche Vite both have their own charms. I just can't say one's better than the other, but I personally prefer Inm Out The Door. Longevity-wise, Inm Out The Door lasts longer than Seche Vite in my particular case. I prefer the thin consistency of Inm, whereas Seche Vite is very thick & goopy. I do feel that the both top coats start to wear off after 2 days, Seche Vite starting to chip off much faster than Inm. However, Inm doesn't give as glossy finish as Seche Vite. Seche Vite stays put as glossy the entire time of wear, whereas Inm doesn't. Some may prefer not as glossy finish as Seche Vite, but I really like the high gloss of Seche Vite. As for the drying time, Seche Vite dries just a tad faster compared to Inm.

One last thing that I prefer Inm over Seche Vite is that Inm doesn't get goopy after 2/3 of the bottle is gone. I'm sure everyone who's ever used Seche Vite will know that you can only use 2/3 of 1 Seche Vite bottle. I'm glad that that's not the case for Inm.

No comments :

Post a Comment